“much improved”

Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Overnight visit to the Grayling area. They've definitely cleaned and spiffed the place up a bit. The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. Don, at the front desk, was a hoot! They offer discount coupons for the on-site restaurant, which was nice. I didn't visit the bar/restaurant, but they seemed to be doing a decent amount of business. Maybe next time...

Room Tip: Personally, I like the first floor rooms with the additional outside entrance. It sure makes loadin...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our family stopped here after getting tired of driving in a bad early winter storm. After seeing 3 rolled vehicles in 20 miles we decided to pull in. We were thrilled to find out they had not only an indoor pool but are pet friendly as well. Our room was clean and check in staff was extremely helpful. The kids enjoyed the pool and my husband enjoyed the toasty whirlpool. The continental breakfast was standard continental fare served in the restaurant located on the premises. For those wanting more than the oatmeal, muffins, toast, bagels, boiled eggs and waffles offered free, the restaurant menu had omelettes and more at reasonable prices. The hotel is in need of some refreshing in some areas (I.e tub in room needed reglazing) but the friendly staff and cleanliness of the hotel out ranks perfection of the building. Happy to have a room hat didn't still reek of stale cigarettes. Recently sayed in a newer more expensive chain hotel that had rooms and areas that still reeked even though the no smoking laws have been around awhile now. Our room did appear to have some recent updates such as new media table/storage cabinet and flat panel TV - something rare still in northern hotels. Cabinet housed a microwave and refrigerator. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed for business. Very friendly staff with clean, updated, comfortable rooms. Ate dinner and breakfast at on-site restaurant with good food and drinks... Even had coupons for free/discounted food. Nice indoor activity area with pool, playground, and bar. Would definitely go back. Great value

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada, Grayling,this last Tuesday. I was solo, visiting my relatives. It was a quiet night, being a Tuesday, early December. Some of my relatives visited me at the motel and they have a great Atrium, with playground, pool, sauna and whirlpool etc.. We were just sitting at one of the many tables around the pool area, talking. It was a very comfortable place to meet. I knew about the motel from August when I visited with my family and we canoed the Au Sable river. We have always had a great time there. They have fixed it up, the rooms are clean and comfortable, plus enough room for all our family in adjoining rooms. They have a very nice restaurant, and a separate bar which I visited when the relatives went home. While it was quiet out by the pool, when I went to the bar, I found all my basketball games on big screen TV's and a group of people line dancing. The staff was pleasant and the people friendly. A great way to finish the evening.

Room Tip: If you have kids, a room facing the pool is very handy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very Friendly staff throughout the hotel and very accomodating. Rooms were nice and the restaurant food was excellant. They had coupons for food and drink of which I took full advantage of. The rates were very good for this quality of hotel. It has everything you need for an enjoyable stat. Would recommend this hotel without reservation.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Friendly staff, comfortable clean room, great value for price. Restaurant food was delicious! Great location, right off the highway. Was here for business, meeting room was spacious and quiet, a lot of room and comfortable. Coffee and snack were more than generous. Would recommend this hotel for a conference and a nice place to stay.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Ramada Graying is in a great location and is easy to find. Their rates were very reasonable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. My family enjoyed our stay. My Children especially enjoyed their indoor pool. I will definitley stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
Super 8 Grayling
#4 of 9 in Grayling
Woodland Motor Lodge
Woodland Motor Lodge
#3 of 9 in Grayling

Been to Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!