“A quiet but fun night.”

Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada, Grayling,this last Tuesday. I was solo, visiting my relatives. It was a quiet night, being a Tuesday, early December. Some of my relatives visited me at the motel and they have a great Atrium, with playground, pool, sauna and whirlpool etc.. We were just sitting at one of the many tables around the pool area, talking. It was a very comfortable place to meet. I knew about the motel from August when I visited with my family and we canoed the Au Sable river. We have always had a great time there. They have fixed it up, the rooms are clean and comfortable, plus enough room for all our family in adjoining rooms. They have a very nice restaurant, and a separate bar which I visited when the relatives went home. While it was quiet out by the pool, when I went to the bar, I found all my basketball games on big screen TV's and a group of people line dancing. The staff was pleasant and the people friendly. A great way to finish the evening.

Room Tip: If you have kids, a room facing the pool is very handy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very Friendly staff throughout the hotel and very accomodating. Rooms were nice and the restaurant food was excellant. They had coupons for food and drink of which I took full advantage of. The rates were very good for this quality of hotel. It has everything you need for an enjoyable stat. Would recommend this hotel without reservation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Friendly staff, comfortable clean room, great value for price. Restaurant food was delicious! Great location, right off the highway. Was here for business, meeting room was spacious and quiet, a lot of room and comfortable. Coffee and snack were more than generous. Would recommend this hotel for a conference and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Ramada Graying is in a great location and is easy to find. Their rates were very reasonable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. My family enjoyed our stay. My Children especially enjoyed their indoor pool. I will definitley stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed November 20, 2012

It used to be that Ramada Inn was a very reputable, clean place to stay while traveling. Not anymore!!! We stayed here since they advertise their remodel. Either the sign is very old or we didn't get a remodeled room. The room smelled of mold, vomit and a high concentration of bleach chlorine. Filthy floors near base of the wall. Vomit stains on the way behind the head of bed. Few outlets. Peeling wallpaper. The shower was good. The sheets were clean. We will never stay here again. Though parking was convenient since first floor rooms open to parking lot, we will never stay here again...EVER!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Henrietta S, General Manager at Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear Ms.

I believe you have the wrong hotel. The pictures you have uploaded are not from the Ramada Hotel & Conference Center. Please review where you stayed and correct this. If you come to Grayling, please stop and visit us and we will gladly take you on a tour.

Henrietta

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Henrietta S, General Manager at Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
Super 8 Grayling
#4 of 9 in Grayling
American Inn & Suites
American Inn & Suites
#5 of 15 in Houghton Lake

Been to Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!