“Mother's Day”

China West
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Grayling
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We enjoy coming to this local Grayling restaurant it's family-owned they put out a nice spread love the sesame chicken and wonton soup not to mention the mushrooms. To anybody that likes Chinese I would say stop in if you're coming through Grayling

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We have been here several times and the food is always bland and lousy. Everything tastes straight from the freezer to the fryer. None of the employees seem to care and it shows. Not a very good value.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you are a keen fan of Thai and or Chinese food, you will discover this establishment to be reliably mediocre. There isn't anything good here, nor anything awful, just stir fried veggies and protein along with a cup of soup. It is better than drive through burger and fries, I suppose.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I am a self confessed foodie and Chinese is one of my favourites. Ok , after reading online reviews of restaurants in Grayling, which is severely lacking we gave it a go. I figured the worst case was we'd be out $20 bucks and could always do Taco Bell if it did not work out. I ordered Mongolian beef which was to die for . My husband ordered Almond Boneless Duck for $ 15.00. Our food was delectable and truly unbelievable. This food could be served in NYC for quadruple the price. It is in a strip mall, with a faded red sign. It holds about 50 people. Carry out was gangbusters. Run don't walk. I don't think you could get a bad meal here. Service great. Bonus there are pictures of the items, making ordering easy. Prices super reasonable. Double Yum :)

2  Thank legacychick
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good variety to select from. Order from the menu for freshly made Chinese cuisine. I haven't been disappointed there yet.

1  Thank JeanneConventionTrip