Super 8 Grayling
$89
Days Inn Grayling(Grayling)(Great Value!)
$81
Motel 72(Grayling)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
Woodland Motor Lodge(Grayling)(Great Value!)
$70
$65
Hotels.com
Waters Inn(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
$98
Orbitz.com
$130
$116
Super 8 Houghton Lake(Houghton Lake)(Great Value!)
$67
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgas stationroom was cleanpool and hot tubtoaster wafflescontinental breakfastgreat place to staybird feedersno elevatorgreat pricestaff was friendlynice staystay there againone night stayhard boiled eggsfront desk staffeasy accesstraverse city
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in the past, it was decent. I later noticed on my bank statement that they charged me a $200 smoking fee.We didn't not smoke in their room, but since so much time had passed didn't think to do anything about it, I may have smoke smell on my clothes, as it does linger. We decided to stay again when we went on vacation, got ready to leave to site see only to find the Crawford County police blocking in our car. The manager smelled medical marijuana smoke on our clothes called the police and charged us again for a smoking fee.The police even agreed our room did not smell smoked in, they said we had one nothing wrong as we are both mmmp card carriers. WE DID NOT SMOKE ANYTHING ON SUPER 8's PROPERTY. Not only did we get charged the fee, we had to find a place to stay the rest of our vacation. The alternative hotel is nicer anyway. And we had to suffer the embarrassment of being questioned by the police in front of other vacationers when we had done nothing wrong.

Room Tip: Anywhere bu this Super 8. Maybe try the cute hotels just outside of downtown Grayling. Like Fays
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We went to Grayling for the Fall Trail Ride. We came with my husband, me, and our 2 kids and our dog. This was out dog's first time at a hotel and the hotel was very dog friendly. The breakfast was a little sparcer than it has been in the past - no bagels and no cranberry juice. Just 2 kinds of cereal and a few yogerts and frozen waffles. But it was good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The staff was friendly, rooms clean, price reasonable. The beds were VERY comfortable!!! Breakfast was okay- oatmeal, cereal, waffles, cinnamon rolls. yogurt- better selection than a lost of similar places.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The room was clean, well maintained, and quiet. Breakfast was the typical, carbs, sugar, and caffeine starter. It was just what I expect from a lower cost hotel. We did not use the pool or hot tub. No complaints, great value for the AARP discounted price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2012

About what I expected for a Super 8. Room was clean reservation said microwave and refrigerator, but no microwave. I booked because I was traveling alone and the web site advertised a recliner in the room. Well there was a recliner but it was over used and barely functional, they need to invest in some better chairs. The walls are paper thin between rooms, you can hear what ever goes on in the room next to you. Bed was good but very firm, pillows were not so good, was happy i brought my own. Shower water pressure very low. My stay was acceptable and not bad for the price paid.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo