“Comfort food!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've only been for breakfast and almost always order the Wholesome Morning Sampler. I've had two less then great experiences here. A very busy morning my family and I waited over 45 minutes for our food, but a manager gave us a very generous discount on our bill.
My other poor experience my order came incorrect, it was taken back to be corrected. However they brought my husbands food out. He was forced to eat so it wouldn't get cold and mine took another 20 minutes, by the time it arrived I had them put it in a box to go.

Aside from these, which were spread apart I still go and haven't had an issue in several months.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This statement must be Cracker Barrel's motto. We were greeted as soon as we walked up to the podium, like usual, and seated right after. Even when they are busy, we are promptly greeted. I love that! Our food came out in a timely manner and was hot and made perfect. It seems like I can never get my eggs made the way I want unless I come here. The blueberry pancakes were absolutely amazing. They serve the best bacon. The server was friendly, efficient and I only had to ask for more coffee once. I look forward to visiting again. The portions are just right. The stores has everything. Cute hats and CD's to entertain all generations for a roadtrip. Snacks, games and even clothes. Seasonal gifts as well.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We live nearby, and if traveling, an ok spot as all are about the same so you know what they are. In our visits, cold food, wrong order,etc so we go to other local choices in Granville and Hudsonville who have to do it right to stay in business. Recommend Rainbow Grill, local ownership, better food and prices-no rocking chairs or shopping, but a much better meal.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We live to go here once in awhile for a yummy homestyle breakfast. I always get the pancakes with peaches and whipped cream and my husband always loves their waffles with fruit. Whenever I get eggs, their hashbrown casserole is a great side. Also, the general store is a great place to pick up unique gifts and classic old fashioned candies.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This place is always busy when we go for our Friday nite dinner here. They must be doing something right or else it wouldnt be crowded. Sometimes if we arrive after 6 pm we have to put our name on a waiting list. The last few times we were seated immediately, so its hit or miss. Even when we do have to wait, its fun looking at the neat stuff for sale in their country store.

Last time we went, we asked our server if we could be seated in front of the big fireplace. Its a nice atmosphere with the logs burning. The servers are very nice and usually refill my glass without having to be asked. The service is great and I couldnt ask for any better. Usually I order the smokehouse breakfast which is very good. The two of us eat there for under $20, not too bad.

This is not a mcdonalds or other super fast food place. You cannot be in a giant hurry, and we never are. The meals we order are between $7 and $9 each. I get a good amount of food and always walk away feeling full.

I agree the nearby traffic can be a little tricky since it is next to a busy gas station. 44th Street is always busy as well. If you visit Grandville or the nearby Rivertown Crossings Mall, dont hesitate to visit this Cracker Barrel.

1  Thank beachbum40w