“Fun But Pricey”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you just want a steak go elsewhere but if you want to combine entertainment and good eating - this is great. Keep in mind - your paying for both. It is a little pricey but if you don't go first class, your heirs will!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I dined here on a week night. They got us right in and sat us at a table with some nice people. Our chef was good and funny but not as good as the table next to us...people were laughing all the time! The food was very good and more than we could eat. The price is high but it's worth it for the experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My friend and I had a great meal here. It was the typical hibachi experience. The chef was good and efficient. He was more interested in preparing our food than in putting on a show. The "tricks" he did, he did well--not always the case, but I liked the fact my shrimp and scallops were done to perfection. The food was great and very fairly priced. I have been to several japanese steakhouses and Kobe was moderately priced and the portions were large. Well done. I will be back!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Love the food and the service! Come here about 5 times a year. The prices are a little steep for dinner, but lunches are the same size and half the price. The tables could really use some refinishing...have for years...but it is clean and the food is second to none.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

This place is great. I love going to the Kobe whenever I travel and this one sure met the standard. Good stuff!