“Good, but nothing special.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Magic Wan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've been to Magic Wan in the past. It seems that the quality of the food has gone down from when they first opened. Don't get me wrong - it's typical Chinese. I've had worse, and I've had better. Portions are good size. Menu is varied and plentiful. I always leave with leftovers. Service is very good. It's always clean and inviting.

I have to say that the reason I keep going back is their Won Ton soup. It's among the best I've ever had. Very flavorful broth and lots of vegetables. That alone is worth the visit. I hope they never change that recipe. On the other hand, I was disappointed in the egg roll. It was pretty bland and not served with hot mustard. Entrees were good, although I thought my Kung Po Beef had way too much celery. Other than that, the sauce was very good.