“typical, good but could be cheaper”
Review of Applebee's

Ranked #51 of 87 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Indianapolis, Indiana
“typical, good but could be cheaper”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Their fajitas are awesome and we were all very satisfied with the service too. I would not mind if it were a little cheaper especially with a bunch of teenage girls eating. good though

Visited June 2012

Byron Center, MI
“Great burger & onion rings”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We frequent this Applebee's 1-2 times per year and have always had a good meal. This last time was no exception.

I had the Cowboy Burger and it was very tasty. For an extra $1.69, I substituted the Onion Rings for the fries. Best tasting onion rings I have had in a long time. The zesty Mexican sauce added to the flavor.

My wife had the Tilapia and also thought it was very good.

We ordered the BBQ Ribs to go. I had them for lunch two days later and they still tasted great. The Mashed Potatoes we ordered with these was also good.

Our server was very attentive. I asked for extra lemon for my Ice Tea and she bought out an entire sliced lemon. Never had to ask for refills.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank GreggMS
Wyoming, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Applebees in Grandville has a great and fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 30, 2010

Applebees in Grandville has a very friendly staff, it's clean, and the food is always delicious!

1 Thank rachelreinink
Algonquin
“The food was great!”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Enjoyed being able to get the favorites we enjoyed in IL at this MI restaurant. Service was good.

1 Thank hopp13
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“this is a great family restaurant”
Reviewed November 20, 2007

this is a great family restaurant

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook