“Rough start but....smooth dining experience with Dan”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #40 of 87 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Rough start but....smooth dining experience with Dan”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Hello - As I entered the restaurant's front doors five (5) female hostesses all laughed at me while one said to me “you broke our door”. (I really don’t know what happened there.) I gave all of them them "a look", then exited the restaurant's same front door & searched another restaurant to dine for dinner. (This occurred at approximately 7:30 pm.)

I returned around 8:30 pm, and sat at the bar where I found Dan/Daniel training Brianna. Dan was very good with food service timing, menu knowledge with suggestions, conversation, creative beverage making, and, above all, very good service to me and a couple of patrons.

I truly can understand the reason the Outback management had appointed Dan to train Briana, who was delightful & fun as she was taking her written bartending test. After the "five hostesses", a big Thank You to Dan & Brianna for the great recovery and making my dinner experience wonderful!

• Visited September 2012

Wyoming, MI
“Amazing food & service!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Dave was a great server! The food was great - steak & crab legs. Cooked perfect to my preference. Nice atmosphere. Couldn't ask for more! To top it all off, the beer and sangria were great too! No room for dessert, I'll have to review it next time!

Ada, Michigan, United States
“So so steak”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

the last 2 times I went the steak was not that great. Other than that the bloomin onion is still good.

Visited May 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Always good food!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great place to eat---love their steaks and salads are wonderful!

Rockford, Michigan
“Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Consistent with chain standards, but nothing special. Can find same in any city