“Just average w/a splash of disappointment.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Hudsonville, Michigan
“Just average w/a splash of disappointment.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We didn't have to wait long at all. I'm always impressed with that. The food was good like usual BUT what a bummer that we couldn't order just mozzerella sticks or zucchini appetizers by themselves like we used to. I didn't want both. It's just another ploy to get you to order more so I didn't order either on. The service was just okay too. Our server was very forgetful. My friend ordered the spicey shrimp appetizer and it was sour?!?! I order the Tour of Italy and that was good as usual.

• Visited June 2013

GRAND RAPIDS
“Soup & Salad”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Love their soup and salad special for lunch. Their chicken & gnoche (not sure spelled that right-lol) is especially delicious. The wait staff was so kind to give us a few extra black olives (mufa's you know.) :-)

Visited June 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Comfort food for one please”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here since this place probably opened..I've always loved Itailian food and the atmosphere..I either get the soup with salad and bread sticks or a angel hair pasta with a peach ice tea..My notices about the staff is they are all very sweet and helpful but on there break they eat the food right in the back of the restaurant where the customers are supposed to sit. They get loads of food ordered on there break and it made me think that if there's about half the place filled with people and there waiting for there food and I see a waitress or waiter come out with a salad bowl bread sticks and pasta and desert I'm kind of thinkin that the staff is getting food before I do? so not right! I've complained about this 3 times in the last 1 year and we had the manager come out she will be all sweet and she'll say I'll talk with my staff and she'll feel bad and give you a card with $10 on it for a next time service..Nice but seriously girl it's getting old..Stop babying your customers with food and fix your staff and make a break room for them to eat in peace instead of us having to watch them eat and hear there personal phone conversations..Us customers come away from work to get away from that, not to come to a place where we're gonna hear work conversations from the staff..Good food I always come back but when I see a staff employee there eating I tell the manager and the employee gets up and eats in the kitchen. O and there REAL butter isn't real it's fake butter..They give you so little because they want you to think its real lol..It's like ranch at culvers you get 4 chicken pieces and they give you 1 ranch pack um seriously lol what is this for 1 piece lol..

Visited February 2013
Portage, Michigan, United States
“lunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went there at noon on a Friday. Didn't have to wait at all. Got our drinks right away. Ordered Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich with Pasta eFagioli Soup. Daughter got the Four Cheese Calzone with the same soup. we loved them both, but I found something like plastic string on my bread. The Manager came offered me a new sandwich, I said that was ok and she took my meal off the bill. I don't do this enough, but was surprise when she took it off the bill. And was very nice about it. I would definitely go back there..

• Visited March 2013
Grandville, Michigan
“One word: Eh...”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Bad service, and average food. It is "just okay" nothing special, but that's OG--the best thing are the breadsticks and salad. Go to Carrabba's across the street for much better and fresher Italian food!

Visited February 2013