“Well....”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 29, 2014

In fairness to Logan's, we got to this restaurant about an hour before they closed. They had already begun to clean up their stations when we arrived, so needless to say, it wasn't going to go well for us. My husband ordered the Porterhouse and I ordered the Salmon. All of my food was fabulous, but my husband was not happy at all with his steak. He said it was the toughest steak he had ever eaten, and that's saying a lot since he has eaten a ton of steaks in his life. He thinks his steak was probably thawed out in the microwave, then cooked for him. I don't know, but I do know he wanted me to write a scathing review. The service was actually pretty horrible too, but again, this was the end of what was obviously a very busy day at the restaurant. Having worked in a busy restaurant, I know how tiring those rushes can be, so I have a just a tad more grace than my husband :). All in all, we would not go back there. Here's the irony though, we picked Logan's as opposed to the "Texas Roadhouse" (steakhouse across the street) because of a couple of TripAdvisor's reviewers! Ha! Guess you can't believe everything you read, not even when you read it on TripAdvisor. Shalom.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went to Logan's for a birthday dinner. When we walked in the hostess asked how many,we said 3 and she never said another word, just kept on messing with the menus. The person who showed us to the table said our server would be right over. She came, got our waters, asked if we were ready to order, but we needed more time. She brought our rolls and never said a word. After 15 minutes of trying to get someone's attention, we got up and left. The same hostess asked if we enjoyed our meal, obviously not very observant. This is the second time within a month that we have had extremely poor service at this Logan's. It will be our last trip to this one. Texas Roadhouse is across the street and Bagger Dave's is around the corner.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Hey Kathy, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with your TripAdvisor Profile Name and more details please?

Reviewed August 16, 2014

This particular Logan's as well as the two others I have been too have always served nothing but the very best food as well as the best service. I have had several different steaks and they always are just the way I ordered them. The Costal Carolina Shrimp is very good too. And you cannot beat their bread!!! Awesome.

Thank singingscotty20... .
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fair price. Good food. Great beer.

100 character minimum. 100 character minimum 100 character minimum

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I got the Teriyaki Chicken with a salad and vegetable skewer. My hubby got the same thing. Very yummy

1  Thank Shirley K