“Super”
Review of Bagger Dave's - CLOSED

Bagger Dave's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my first visit to Bagger Dave's. I loved it!!

I went with my brother and mom and we enjoyed the build your own burgers and Bloody Mary's.

Our service was great and the food delish! Very cute place too.

There are newer reviews for Bagger Dave's

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Kids Mac and cheese with Gouda and Tabasco? Come on...
Chicago Italian beef with no cheese or au jus or seasoning at all?
Thin hamburger patties aboard very messy sandwiches…
Paying for cheese on my chili…
Overall? Unimpressed.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

the burgers are good and fries and drinks average place build ur own burgers the sloppy joe fries are good to

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We eat here often as its near our home. We love their chips and fries and their burgers are Of course great as well. I'm a vegetarian so I often order the black bean burger but have had their salads as well. Both are great! however my husband has gotten the black bean burger twice and it has been cold in the middle both times. He hasn't had any issues with other burgers. Service is good. They have a decent selection of local craft beers as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went here for lunch on a Saturday. Our waitress was very good and accommodating and the food was good. They have great burgers, great fries and great sweet potato chips. Highly recommend.