“I still love it but...”

Cuisines: Seafood
Byron Center, Michigan
“I still love it but...”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I love seafood but today when we went to Red Lobster after we ate I felt like I had just been served salt and lots of it. I looked up the sodium count in all I ate and it was truly too much salt for the day let alone the meal. Sad. I probably won't go there often. Salt I don't need. I still love their biscuits but will have to enjoy then only once a year.

Middleville, Michigan
“Sons birthday”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice and clean. Food was very good. Cheddar bay biscuits were, as always, excellent. Get there early, because it gets busy.

Visited October 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I am in a wheelchair and when I got to the door if I wasn't with my husband I wouldn't have been able to open the door myself. Once we were in , there stood 3 employees doing in not sure what but weren't very helpful. We asked for a table and they looked liked they didn't want me to sit at one, not a hard concept to see didn't want a booth. Food was average, shrimp very small compared to normal a d a bit pricey. Our server was polite nothing spectacular

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank golczy
Columbus OH
“What we expect..”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Service was attentive, food was hot and well prepared. A bit pricey, but same as I'd expect at home. Improved caesar sald..very fresh. Drinks are overpriced.

Visited August 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Exactly what you would expect from a chain”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food was ok, nothing great. I have no clue why so many people rave about this place. There are many places with far better seafood at better prices. The service was good and the staff was very friendly.

Visited April 2013