“Fast Service and Delicious Food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I had a steak salad and a shrimp salad. Both were delicious. Great wine that went with the main course. We also enjoyed the bucket of peanuts.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had late dinner of memorial day weekend 2013. service was excellent. we were seated very quickly. no wait time. food very good and was served in quick order. waitress was very attentive to our needs, including refilling the drinks.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have had the fried pickles appetizer, so good. The chicken fried steak is huge and it comes with two sides. The one time i ordered the ribs they were dry and it seemed like they had been there for a while. Ive been there a couple of times and the only time ive not liked the food was the ribs.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We usually have the steak the food is always good and a nice atmosphere. Service has never been a problem, they aim to please.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We went here for my birthday with friends from out of town. I researched places to eat all day long and finally just settled on someplace we had never been but that had large steaks. We were there at 6PM on a Saturday and did "call ahead sitting". When we arrived there was no line. I had the 23oz porterhouse with loaded mashed potatoes a cup of chili and two Grey Goose Lemon Drops. Steak was excellant and cooked to Med as requested. Everyone finished their food except one. She said she was full. I hope that is all it was. My husband and I paid for our meals and everyones drinks and walked out $105 less in our pockets including a 16% tip. The place was very busy and pretty loud. We were seated in the back corner by the restrooms too. Our waitress was nice and pretty attentive with it being as busy as it was. I will go again and wouldn't mind suggesting it to others.