“Hidden gem”
Review of Great China Inn

Great China Inn
Ranked #53 of 92 Restaurants in Grandville
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I always drove by this place for 3 years. The outside windows looked uninviting but I finally went in because I am a TripAdvisor Addict and I love it. The hands down best place to eat for Chinese in Grandville, Jenison , Hudsonville by far. They are top 3 for my Grand Rapids picks as well. I ate the moo-goo Gai pan and the best I've had in a couple years . Egg roll crunchy and perfect. Fresh veggies. Please come. !!! They also recently received Award for Kent County Health Department cleanliness. The inspector said it was spotless!

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Great China Inn is a neighborhood delight. It is a small restaurant owned by the Chan family. We dine there often because the food is both very flavorful and of exceptional quality. The menu is extensive and the prices make it a great value. There is usually so much food, we take half home and have it the next day. Ann and Qua Chan are wonderful hosts and treat you like family. A must if you enjoy excellent Chinese cuisine served in a warm and welcoming environment.