“Love the food and waitstaff”
Review of Anna's House

Anna's House
Ranked #60 of 932 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Anna's House makes it our goal to provide all-natural, fresh, local, quality ingredients in every dish we serve. We pride ourselves on making unique dishes that many people have come to love and enjoy. We have an invested desire and passion to meet the dietary preferences of the community and have included in our menu: gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan options to accommodate those lifestyles. As a part of this goal, we offer all-natural, chemical-free meats in all our dishes. We provide many house-made items that are made fresh and consistent every day.
Grandville
“Love the food and waitstaff”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been going to Anna's House for about two years. They have omelettes with cream cheese and avocado, and really good homemade bread for toast. I like the specialty breakfast sanwiches too.
Since the new manger took over last year, there has been more unique and mouth watering features of the week. I always try to get as many of them as possible, because they are simply Fantastic.
The corn beef hash is slow roasted for twelve hours I was told. It is so flavorful and made three different ways. Corn beef hash, eggs and toast or corn beef hash potato skillet, or corn beef hash eggs Benedict. What? Who comes up with this stuff I crave on a daily basis.
I have had the twilight French toast, it is french bread soaked in creme brulee overnight, before it is baked and covered in creme anglaise and raspberries and blackberries so divine. I would recamend this neighborhood treasure to anyone looking to have a traditional breakfast or something out of the ordinary.
the wait staff are happy to see you and it feels like they are your friend and you have known them your whole life. They want to make your eating experience one to remember and keep you coming back.

• Visited January 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My parents and I go to Anna's House at least twice a month, and have never been disappointed. You could eat there every day for a month, and never have the same thing twice. Rean and her staff are very creative in what they serve, and since it is a breakfast place, it is not the same eggs and toast that you can get anywhere. I watch what I eat, and it is nice to find vegetarian entrees. Rean, who is the Owner, goes to all the tables to see how everything is. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Robin T
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic Breakfast”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My sister and I ate at Anna's as we wanted breakfast for lunch and she recommended them as a local favorite. We each ordered from the list of specials and split our items so we could both enjoy.
The breakfast lasagna was amazing - so, so good. The red velvet pancakes were good too although it tasted more like dessert to me.
The restaurant is only open for breakfast and lunch. Make a point to go!! I will be back the next time I'm in town.

• Visited December 2012
Belmont, Michigan, United States
“Great breakfast and friendly staff”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a good place to go if you're sick of the same ol eggs & toast. They have a variety of choices that are unusual. I had the creme brulee french toast with berries and it was excellent! Definitely go early if you don't like to wait (we don't!) It's not a large place but it's decorated in pretty pastel colors on the walls which makes it welcoming. I haven't had lunch here but both husband/I enjoy the breakfast - good coffee, too! We drink our coffee black :)

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Michelle C
Fremont, Michigan
“The Best French Fries Ever!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I had a late lunch here on a busy Saturday. We were HUNGRY, but EVERY plate of food that went by us to other tables looked GREAT. I saw the eggs and hash - huge and yummy looking. The club sandwich looked luscious. Our cheeseburger and chicken wrap came. My husband and I split each of them, and they were amazing. The french fries, however, stole the show. They were so hot, and crispy and oh so good... I wondered if they were fresh cut potatoes because they definitely looked and tasted like it. We live about 90 minutes from this restaurant, but if I'm ever in this area again, I plan to arrive hungry.

• Visited May 2012