Comfort Inn Airport
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Grand Rapids)
$70
$63
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$105
HIExpress.com
$80
$68
$153
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$267
$224
JW Marriott
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpark and flywafflescookiesthe breakfast areahot breakfastan early flightwould stay here againupon checkcalvin collegegreat place to stayfree breakfastnice breakfastexercise roomparking lotgrand rapids area
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

2nd stay at this hotel for a visit to cornerstone university and family. impressed with the service and attention to detail by the staff. we enjoyed breakfast in the morning. this will be our location for future visits to the Grand Rapids area

Stayed: March 2014
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Cornerstone visitor - on behalf of our entire staff, we would like to thank you so much for visiting our property and for taking time to offer feedback on your stay. Grand Rapids is a wonderful town with many wonderful colleges and universities. We would love to see you stay again the next time you are visiting your loved one. Again, thank you so much for the kind words. We hope you are well and are enjoying the warmer spring weather. Take Care.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had to travel on short notice due to a family crisis from Indiana. Erin not only helped us with our reservation (made that morning) she helped to make a stressful situation a lot less stressful!
When we received the call that my father-in-law had a stroke, we had to leave quickly from Indiana. Friends from our church were helping us with our expenses. When we reserved the hotel, they called and Erin took care of all the arrangements for us!
When we arrived, the hotel was easy to find and very warm and inviting. Erin was at the desk waiting for us. The room we were going to have was in the middle of a group of High school kids and were (understandably) loud and energetic. After driving in a snow storm and being with my father-in-law for quite some time, my husband, our three small children and I were exhausted. Erin foresaw the dilemma before we even arrived and upgraded our room to give us peace and quiet, more space and bigger beds! She also helped our friends with a hardship discount that we didn't even know existed and saved them some money (awesome of her because they were being such a blessing to us!)
The room was perfect and clean. We got settled down and the kids loved being in a "fancy" hotel! The breakfast was amazing and really provided some comfort to my children who love breakfast! BTW, my twins are 6 and my oldest who has special needs is 11. I was so relieved to have one less thing to stress out about and was so grateful for the little things that put smiles on our faces during a difficult time! We will DEFINITELY recommend this location to ANYONE and we will return when we go to Michigan for future visits!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MRunion28
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Friend - first and foremost, please know how sorry we were to hear about your father-in-law. Life is often tough and we hope you and your family are hanging in there during this difficult time. It was encouraging to read that your church was able to help. Even in the toughest times, it is comforting to know that there are faithful people who are willing to come along side you. We pray that you all find peace at this time. Second, we were glad to hear that Erin was able to assist in some small way. She has a wonderful heart. We are truly blessed to have her as a member of our team. Again, thank you for staying with us. We hope things are going better these last few days of winter and would be honored to see you all again in the future under better circumstances. Take Care.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The Comfort Inn was perfect hotel for our trip to Cornerstone Univ. The room was clean, the breakfast good, and the price very reasonable. One of the best 2 star hotels I've ever stayed in. If we have occasion to be in Grand Rapids again, we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Cornerstone visitor - on behalf of our entire staff, we would like to thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. We know how important it is for families to visit with their loved ones and we are thrilled to have a great relationship with our local colleges and universities. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Grand Rapids to see your loved one. We hope you are well and are staying warm these last few weeks of winter. Take Care.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

When we first arrived, we noticed that the building was a bit older, but based on the reviews on here, I was certain that this would be an excellent stay. Turns out that it was! For the price, the rooms are top notch and the beds are fantastic. You also get the normal breakfast in the morning and airport transportation if needed. If you need a place to stay in Grand Rapids, I would recommend the Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Friend - we have just finished reviewing your evaluation of our hotel. We cannot thank you enough for the kind words you offered. We do recognize that we are an older property which is why we continually look to update things inside and outside to provide guests with an enjoyable stay. We are very excited about the next few months as we continue to make even further improvements. Again, thank you so much for your feedback. If you should return and have any additional suggestions, we would love to hear them. Thanks again for staying. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The comfort Inn was recommended by a friend who stayed there for her recent trip. Having to be at the airport by 5:00 AM prompted me to stay over the night before having nearly missed this same flight on a previous trip due to bad weather. I was gone for 30 days and upon my return I spent the night as well. In the morning my car wouldn't start. I went to the desk asking if they could recommend a nearby service to help me get my car started. Up stepped Harrison and said "Ill be glad to help you with that!" And so he did. I drove less than a block and stopped to fill my tank before the hour long drive to my home. Not thinking, I shut my car off! Of course it wouldn't start again as the battery hadn't had time to charge itself. There I sat at a pump, blocking other cars and an hour away from anyone I could call for assistance. I thought of calling the Comfort Inn and asking them if Harrison would come to the station and give my car another jump but decided that would be asking way too much of them. After sitting there for a few minutes, I realized that I had no other option. I reluctantly called the Comfort Inn, explained my situation and they said "Sure, Harrison will be right there" . In about 3 minutes there he was! I can't thank Harrison or The Comfort Inn enough! I have since recommended The Comfort Inn to anyone that I know is traveling. My neighbor recently stayed there on my recommendation. That's how you build a successful business-customer service and kindness!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Victoria C
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Friend - thank you so much for the kind words you wrote about our property. While not perfect, we do our best to provide exceptional customer service and were pleased to hear that Harrison was able to help. The winter certainly has played havoc here in Grand Rapids. We will be thrilled to see Spring arrive. Again, thank you so much for staying with us and for recommending us to others. Have a great weekend.