All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpark and flywafflescookieshot breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againan early flightcalvin collegeupon checkgreat place to stayfirst floorfree breakfastnice breakfastexercise roomgrand rapids area
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visited Michigan for the Tulip Festival 2013 and stayed here since all Holland, MI hotels were expensive.
Salient features I liked:
1. Very reasonable pricing
2. Good hot breakfast
3. Clean rooms
4. The property looks new and is very well maintained. It is a non-smoking property, so the hallways and rooms do not smell of stale cigarette smoke
5. Extremely courteous staff
6. Close to some great restaurants (we dined at "Thai Fusion" which was around a 5 minute drive and were impressed)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MAG_Cincinnati
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Tulip Visitor - thank you so much for the detailed review. We appreciate general feedback from our travelers. However, it is always encouraging to know that the extra steps we take do make a positive impression. The Tulip Festival is one of our favorite West Michigan events. We love interacting with the guests from around the world who come to see the beautiful flowers. We are honored to know that you had a memorable visit to the festival and then a relaxing stay at our property. We strive to provide each guest with a clean, reasonably priced room. Thanks for letting us know we succeeded. Also, thanks for the feedback on the Thai food - yum!!! Again, we appreciate you staying with us and for offering such kind words. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Grand Rapids.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed at Comfort Inn for the park and fly option they offered. On returning from my two week trip I encountered a dead car battery. I discovered the problem at about 10:30 at night when my electric key fob didn't unlock my vehicle. The two women at the front desk that evening (Erin and Krista) were extremely helpful. Then in the morning when I asked for help, Bo jumped right on the job! He met me at my car with jumper cables and then along came Brett with the vehicle. Both men were gentlemen and would not take the monetary tip I offered them. I am sold on future stays at Comfort Inns. And oh, did I mention the bed and pillows were heavenly?!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Anna - thank you so much for the kind words about your stay. We felt terrible about your battery being dead. That is not the way you want to return from a trip. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to help. We have a fun group of people with good hearts. I will make sure to let them know about your post. Again thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to provide feedback. We will have some extra heavenly pillows all set for next time you visit.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is our 3rd or 4th visit to this property and the staff continue to impress. EVERYONE is so friendly and helpful. Check in is always a "breeze". The rooms are spacious and clean. The WiFi is quick! Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: If you have a choice, stay away from 125 or 127. These rooms face the entrance driveway. This is also where they park the van for the airport transportation. This can get quite loud in the mornings and late evenings. Ask for a room AWAY from the drive to the front door!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Canadian Friends - we love having visitors from the North. Thank you so much for returning to our property. We love seeing familiar faces. It is one of the most enjoyable parts about working in the hospitality industry. Your comments mean so much as well. We do our best to provide fast, friendly, and professional customer service. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are the the States. P.S. - your icon photo is wonderful! Are you a Detroit Tigers fan as well? Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hey, I am on the road about 65 nights a year and this Comfort Inn is a very good combination of Clean, Up-to-date and great rate. I have returned hear several times and has never disappointed. I like the higher floor and try to face West in the parking lot, because those rooms have balconies.

Room Tip: I like the upper floor and see if can get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Valued Guest - the greatest compliment a hotel can have is a loyal returning customer. We can't thank you enough for being such a faithful patron and for writing such a nice review of our property. We do believe we are a great value, but it means so much more to hear affirmation from the guests. Once again, thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have traveled to Grand Rapids weekly for a treatment program and have found this Comfort Inn location to be a wonderful place to stay. I have noticed over the last several weeks that there are many "regulars" who stay at this hotel. Figuring that out is easy since the staff greets the "regulars" by name. I guess I'm a regular too since I'm greeted by name upon arrival. I'm not much of a traveler and prefer to be at home. Staying at this location is like being at home. The entire staff is warm, friendly and caring. I highly recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Clinton - it is always a pleasure to have you staying with us. Thank you so much for taking time to review our property and for offering such positive insights. We know what it is like to be away from home. Thus, we do our best to make all our guests feel welcome. Still, we especially love our regulars. It is fun to catch up on people's lives and to offer encouragement in anyway that we can. We hope things are going well in Ludington and look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have a great weekend.