I booked five nights at this Clarion, expecting the usual amenities and service. I only need a nice place to sleep, while in town working and don't get back to the hotel till after 10:00Ppm, usually. The second night i came in my room hadn't been cleaned, even touched and no fresh towels. I went down to desk, the young lady informed me " Yea, we've had problems with house keeping alot, lately"! I told her I need towels daily, expect my room cleaned and she informed me to call manager. I left my number for manager to call me, went back to room and had a nice shower in morning, using hand towel. Next night, russian roulette opening door and you guessed it, room not touched. I again go down to desk, informed young lady Again, that I had called at 10:00am and told desk I wanted my room done that day. Still no manager and no call back, no response except "Sorry, we've had problems with house keeping". Lots of choices on this road and I'm now down the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2009, this Choice hotel is big on value. You'll love new flat panel 32" TVs in every guestroom along with microwaves and refrigerators. A daily breakfast buffet is complimentary as is an evening reception served Monday - Thursday. Complimentary area shuttle service will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius. Free wireless Internet and outdoor heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Grand Rapids
- Clarion Inn And Suites Airport
- Grand Rapids Days Inn