Clarion Inn & Suites Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Roof Inn(Grand Rapids)
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanan older hotelwaffleswe've stayedone night staycoffee makerwould stay here againcontinental breakfastnice stayshuttlelamprefrigeratorgr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter and fiancé. The staff at the hotel are very pleasant and helpful. The rooms where very clean and neat. The are very much focused on customer service and a friendly atmosphere. They even recognize a "guest of the day." I would stay at this hotel when we come back up again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I stay here every week! The staff always greets you with a smile and will go out of the way to make sure your stay is great! I also love the heated pool! Out of all the hotel in the area that I have stayed in this is the best one!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past 6 months (maybe 12?). The staff is friendly and helpful, the room is clean and the bed comfortable. We usually have a king suite, which is great for us. We especially like that some suites have two full bathrooms. We can sleep in and still be on our way with plenty of time to spare. The breakfast is adequate with a wide variety of foods including eggs, bacon and sausage. I would recommend considering this property when needing a place to stay in Grand Rapids.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was greeted with a smile and upbeat attuide. Upgrade my room. They have food from 5pm to 7pm. Got a really late check out with no problem. Everything worked in the room. It was clean lobby and nice setup. They dont have a pool but have a card to take to a 'sister' hotel to use their pool n hot tub down the road. I maybe back a 3rd time:)

Room Tip: Best rooms are 244 and 242. its a double room that makes it 2 baths 2 tvs 2 refigertors 2 everything:)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed in Clarion inn grand rapids, hotel for 2 months during business trip. This hotel is trying to cheat my tax refund of $409. The hotel GM promised and gave fake assurance that she is responsible for sending my cheque of the tax returns. But now even after 2 months she even deny to reply to my email or attend my phone call. I REALLY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO PAY ANY ADVANCE CASH TO THIS HOTEL AS THEY DON CARE TO RETURN IT BACK. THEY ARE A PAIN TO AMERICANS FAME.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business