There are many hotels by the Grand Rapids Michigan Gerald R. Ford Airport. This is about 15 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, which is a nice little downtown. Three of us were staying there for a work brain storming session, so just needed a clean room with some room to work. We got one regular room and one suite with 2 beds and an adjoining room with chair, desk, couch, fridge, microwave and tv. Perfect for working. The larger room was about $87.
Seems like the more expensive the hotel the less likely your are to get free wifi, which frustrates the hell out of me. Free wifi here. Also a decent free breakfast each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice hotel is big on value. You'll love new flat panel 32" TVs in every guest room along with microwaves and refrigerators. A daily breakfast buffet is complimentary as is an evening reception served Monday - Thursday. Complimentary area shuttle service will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius. Free wireless Internet and outdoor heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Grand Rapids
- Clarion Inn And Suites Airport
- Grand Rapids Days Inn