Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
$144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$120
$116
Country Inn
$201
Curio.com
$105
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

CityFlatsHotel(Grand Rapids)
$175
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$109
$96
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$80
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$214
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$184
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

All reviewsolive gardenhome away from homebedroom suitebreakfast staffbasketball courtfull kitchenrestaurants and shoppingpool and hot tubbusiness centerwaffleshot breakfastperfect staynice hotelgreat place to staythe breakfast areafront desk staffbed was very comfortable
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for the weekend while apartment hunting in Grand Rapids. The room was clean, and had everything I needed for a weekend stay - Microwave, fridge, 2 burner cooktop, kitchen table, sofa, tvs in living room and bedroom. The walls were thin, I could hear the people above me when they ran the shower, flushed the toilet, etc, but not dissimilar to other hotels I have stayed at in this price range and not unexpected for me.

David at the front desk was great- friendly and personable for my whole stay. I checked in about 2 hours earlier than planned on Friday, but my room was ready and I was able to drop off my luggage before heading to appointments. Breakfast was the standard continental fare - eggs, bacon or sausage, breads and muffins,cereal, fruit, oatmeal, waffles. Juice and coffee. Saved me time in the mornings. There's a Starbucks not far away, off 28th and E. Beltline, if you prefer lattes and cappucinos in the AM.

Location was good for me - close to the airport and not far from I-96. My GPS was able to take me to it with no issues. It is hard to see from East Paris and 28th St, as the hotel sits back behind a strip mall.

Would stay here again if I need a hotel in the area, particularly if I need a temp housing solution while waiting for my apartment to be ready for move in. Like the ability to buy my own food and make my own meals on a longer term basis, and the large size of the rooms make it more livable for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Had a room around the back side of the hotel, away from the elevators, and did not have much foot traffic past my room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Was unable to maintain temperature in room, notified front desk several times. No luck. Noise from upper floor, did not allow us to sleep, lodged complaints. Food odor during meals could be smelled in all hallways & in room, was not pleasant.

2  Thank Ramy A
GrandRapidsHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Hello Ramy A,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us.

I truly apologize if you were inconvenienced by noises from the upper floor and if you had any troubles with your heating unit in your room. Our main concern is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I will assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We always have a very relaxing stay at Homewood Suites! They welcome our pets, have a very very nice breakfast and Mon-Thurs. have a dinner as well. (Free) The pool is 4ft deep, which is great for my young kids. Fitness room is very nice and have a business room is handy. Wi-fi as well. I cannot say enough good things about the staff!!! A great value!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The rooms are very nice, pretty and clean. But I am a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair with no use of my legs. If you are a quad or para I would not stay here. The beds are so high I needed extra help getting onto the bed. We also had to move the bed to be able to get my wheelchair on the side of the bed I use. I mentioned the bed being to tall for me and the lady told me that the rooms are going to be under construction soon and she will mention it to them. A lot of help that was. Also the kitchen cabinets are out of my reach. They did have a really nice electronic hoyer lift in the pool. Unfortunately I did not get to use it.

1  Thank Judi R
GrandRapidsHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Hello Judi R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you found our rooms nice and clean, and noticed our new electronic pool lift. As you mentioned, our hotel is starting a renovation and one of the focus areas is making the bedrooms more accessible which should make future stays more enjoyable.

We appreciate your business and hope you will come back to test out our remodeled rooms later this year.

Rob Schmidt

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here for the first time in January when Hawthorne Suites gave our reserved room away. Both times we were very pleased with the staff and accomodations. The price may be a little higher than Hawthorne Suites but it is worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo