“There were only two bath towels in the room, one for each...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Grand Rapids

Travelodge Grand Rapids
Ranked #36 of 50 Hotels in Grand Rapids

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I needed last minute reservations and the Travelodge was the only place in our price range that had an opening. We are from this area and realize this is not the best area of Grand Rapids therefore were skeptical. To our surprise, it was wonderful! I am pretty fussy about cleanliness and everything was as clean and neat as some fancy 5 star motels/hotels where we have stayed in the past. We did not eat breakfast, but it was very comparable with other motels and nicely displayed. My husband thought the bed was too soft and I thought it was great! The room was not dingy, but nicely decorated and quiet. The bathroom appeared newly remodeled . Neat, clean tile and tub. The only complaint I would have is that I did not find on the internet a pool was available. I would have brought our suits :) This would definitely be our choice again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
1 Thank blessisrael456
Midland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Travelodge on two separate trips, total of 7 nights. Each member of the Reception Desk Team was eager to accommodate my requests: helping me use their computer, making copies; allowing for a late check-out; being flexible with the hours for breakfast; arranging for me to stay in the same room when I extended my stay at the last minute; remembered my name & always had a friendly greeting; among others. Several times staff members went out of their way to be helpful. Beautiful pool, nice breakfast & comfortable rooms, I am making reservations to return.
Grateful traveler,

Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
#6 of 50 in Grand Rapids
4.5 of 5 stars 361 reviews

Been to Travelodge Grand Rapids? Share your experiences!