Hotel office/lobby was very neat and clean and owner very personable and friendly. Hallways very neat and clean. Room was also very neat and clean and had bathroom amenities.....razor and pkt of coupons and trial size gems. Beds were very firm and comfortable and made no noise. Room also include a small refrigerator and also a safe. My daughter and I slept well and enjoyed our stay. Complimentary continental breakfast was very good. Hotel is also very close to Hwy 131 and only took between 5 and 10 mins to get to Van Andel Arena for our concert. Travelodge sits back off of 28th Street so it is very quiet in rooms, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Highway 131, Travelodge Grand Rapids hotel near Grand Rapids Convention Center is an ideal place to stay during your next family trip. Our Grand Rapids, MI, hotel offers excellent value and easy access to the most popular attractions in the area. Free large-vehicle parking makes it easy to get on and off the road. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access. Non-smoking, handicapped-accessible and whirlpool rooms are available. Break a sweat in our exercise room or unwind in our indoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Travelodge
- Grand Rapids Travel Lodge