All reviews starbucks coffee stayed here front desk typical courtyard hockey tournament courtyard marriott the hotel manager sink area definitely stay here again comfortable stay room was clean i highly recommend this hotel breakfast bar nice hotel business trip first floor waffles
Reviewed September 27, 2018

I have to share my many positive experiences at this hotel but my recent one was over the top. I needed some shirts dry cleaned and the service they use had an issue and could not return the shirts on time. Emily Sergant was working at the front desk and let me know that there was an issue. I told her not to worry about it. Then she called my room and offered to go pick up the shirts, bring them back and clean them at the hotel. Again, I said, don't worry, all is fine. In the morning I went to the Bistro for breakfast and Micheal at the front desk hands me a bag with my shirts all cleaned and folded. He told me that Emily had gone to pick them up, taken my shirts home and washed, ironed and folded them so i had them first thing in the morning. I was amazed but not surprised because of the current leadership and management team. I believe in the concept of "Lead by Example" and have witnessed this type of behavior many times with Kaylee, one of the managers at this location. Totally over the top customer service!! You should be lucky to have Emily, Kaylee and the rest of the team.

Thanks for treating your customers so well.

Dan S.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Raneka B, General Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

I remember you sharing this story with me in person and it was truly heartwarming. Genuine hospitality received genuine appreciation. These moments are why team Grand Rapids Airport is in this business. Kaylee and Emily are prime representations of Excellence and how a great leader influences their team (Kaylee is AWESOME).

We look forward to your return to the Kentwood area.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to have a drink with some friends that were staying at the Marriott. Gary was great, he was accommodating for anything we needed. He serves drinks with a nice kick. You get your money’s worth.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

We are so happy that you love Gary as much as we do! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time in the lobby lounge thanks to Gary.
He was very attentive to our group! Had a blast! He was a very welcoming host and made great drinks and was friendly and fun. Will definitely stay here again when we are in Grand Rapids.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

We truly value all of our guests and I am so happy that Gary was able to offer such an excellent experience for your group! We look forward to the opportunity to WOW you again in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Gary is the best bartender ever!!! He got us a great deal on some great drinks and treated us like family. Gave my family and friends a great environment to have a fantastic time! Definitely would come back here again!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Good old Gary! He is a crowd favorite :) I am happy to hear that your experience was excellent and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

The parents and family of the bride live 50 miles from the wedding site and needed a place to operate out of nearer to the wedding. The Assistant General Manager(KC) went out of her way to assure that a room was available with early check-in. Thank you KC for helping to make our special day go smoothly.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank koning535

Kayleigh is amazing! Her heart is truly in hospitality and I am so glad to hear that she was able to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. Congratulations to your family on the blessing of a new marriage. We wish you all the best :)