I have stayed here for the last 6 years, when I visit Grand Rapids for work about once every 3 months. Yes, the hotel is old and dated, but the service kept me coming back. Overly friendly staff. Today, The staff has become below average at best. No Plat recognition, lines at check in, and check in agent was chewing candy or a gum ball or something huge, which made her talk funny, it was a the size of a huge gumball sticking out of her cheek. How about we stop eating when talking to guests.
This combined with No refrigerators in rooms, toliet that barely flushes, and the worn and datedness, I regret to say I will be trying the Holiday Inn Express that gets much better reviews across the street on my next visit. Crowne plaza is suppose to be higher class, but it no longer is at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cascade Township, our property features 320 newly renovated guest rooms, 21,000 sq. feet of meeting facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, restaurant and lounge, and free WI-FI. Conveniently close to the the Gerald R. Ford airport with access to a free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Crowne Plaza