We stayed here 2 nights for a wedding. The hotel was quite nice--better than I expected. The decor is up to date. The lobby is quite lovely, with lots of seating and nice amenities like a convenience store. There is a restaurant and a lounge, though we did not try either. We also didn't use the pool or sauna, but we peeked our head in and both seemed clean and attractive. The room was in good shape and spotless, which is a real pet peeve of mine. The bathroom was kind of dark, but the vanity outside the tub/toilet room was not too badly lit. The room was large and had plenty of closet space, another thing I appreciate. Quite a lovely place to spend a couple nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cascade Township, our property features 320 newly renovated guest rooms, 21,000 sq. feet of meeting facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, restaurant and lounge, and free WI-FI. Conveniently close to the the Gerald R. Ford airport with access to a free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Crowne Plaza