We have stayed at the Crowne Plaza Times Square and Milwaukee Airport. Both of these hotels were up-to-date and wonderful. The Grand Rapids property was showing it's age. Also, used towels at the pool were overflowing the basket and the flowers outside by the pool were wilting. The front desk clerks were less than cordial. The workers in the Executive Lounge were fantastic!! Thank you ladies! I would stay at the Holiday Inn Express the next time we visit Grand Rapids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cascade Township, our property features 320 newly renovated guest rooms, 21,000 sq. feet of meeting facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, restaurant and lounge, and free WI-FI. Conveniently close to the the Gerald R. Ford airport with access to a free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Crowne Plaza