All reviewsbest westernshot tubroom was cleanking suitebreakfast areawafflesgreat place to staynight staynice staygrand rapids areaexercise roomindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastupon checkup to dateclose to the airportshuttle
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Have stayed in past. Comfortable and affordable. Would return.. Hot tub needs to be cleaned. Locked door to outside needs to be repaired.Good breakfast. No coffee in check out area when we left. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KaliEGM, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

marloui2017,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. And will have our maintenance team take a look at the items you mentioned. We appreciate you brining them to our attention. We hope you will come stay with us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

The rooms are spacious and comfortable with nice amenities. There is a pool to enjoy. The lobby is spacious and comfortable with great staff. The free breakfast that they have is wonderful. If in Grand Rapids, I most certainly will stay there again

Room Tip: I liked being on the second floor. There is an elevator that takes you right up.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
KaliEGM, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

natureschild61,
On behalf of our entire staff I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. And we delight in hearing about our guests time with us. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

There were a couple days that the weather was bad and we had meetings in our rooms but the TV channels sucked . No USA, no TBS, no TRV Channel . The food was good at breakfast but there was never enough yogurt to go around !!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

hofmaster2001,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us, and for the nice review even though everything was not in working order. As for the problem with your guest room TV, We will have our maintenance team look into the problem, as we do have all of those channels and can't understand why the TV in your room did not. We do appreciate it when our guests let us know these things and apologize that you had to experience this inconvenience while staying with us. We hope you will come stay with us again sometime.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Love staying at Best Westerns as they are a great value, have awesome breakfasts, friendly service, and you can always count on the same quality hotel no matter what state you stay in. Weirdly I came across this one and the quality was not up to there usual excellence. Lucky I was only there one night. Now I have booked hotels by freeways before and had no problem. This one however was so loud it sounded like the window was open (it was not). The traffic noise was so unbearable I put ear buds in, but that didn't help I still could hear it. Also, other problems.. someone was smoking ( I think pot) in a no smoking hallway/rooms and the smell was making me nauseous. Also my toilet was running extremely loud as the seal was not sealing in the tank so water just kept going. It was so loud I just shut the water off while I was in the room. The place just looked run down. I will never rebook because of my sleepless night. I will say excellent service and breakfast as always though.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Kristyn F,
We are saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. And apologize that your time here did not meet your expectations. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

This was such a disappoint. Are room stunk plus we found three huge stink bugs crawling along the walls. Wouldn’t recommend. Employees were very nice that was a plus. Just sad that we came all this way to not have a clean room.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts