“overnight stay”

Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Grand Rapids
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We use this hotel, when we have early flights out of Ford airport. We live 65 miles outside the Grand Rapids area. Always clean rooms, eay checkin and check out, good breakfast. Never any issues. I always use Best Western when it is a viable option in my travels.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rachael L, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for your review! Being so close to the airport we get a lot of travelers who like to take advantage of our Sleep and Fly rate, which gives them the opportunity to be shuttled to and from the airport and leave their car without having to pay the parking fees at the airport.
We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great clean room with newer furnishings and great amenities made me feel like I was staying in a much more expensive hotel. The room came with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Full free breakfast in the morning was included. Bed was very comfortable bad great pillows made my nights sleep very comfortable. A large indoor pool, exercise room and HOT hot tub made the rest of my stay very comfortable. The large flat screen TV was a nice finishing touch. Hotel is in a great spot also, just off I-196 as you come into Grand Rapids from the east. It is also close to several restaurants and a large Meijer supermarket across the street. I will stay here again next time I'm in town.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the BEST WESTERN! We have many great amenities that our guests can take advantage of, and quite a few are new; including the 42" flat screen TVs and the matteresses.
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Grand Rapids!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

excellent service, very clean room, comfortable bed. Will come back again. the location is perfect right off the highway easy access to stores and malls, very close to the airport, the bathroom was very clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rachael L, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. With our location being right off of I-96 we have easy access to all attractions in Grand Rapids. Our location on 28th street also surrounds us with plenty to do, all within at least 2 miles. We do look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been to this hotel before and will return again in the future. The clean rooms and friendly staff make the stay very enjoyable. The breakfast is wonderful, however, the setting is limited. Very close to downtown Grand Rapids.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rachael L, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for your review and your continued business! I will certainly share your kind words with my staff, as we absolutely love hearing when a guest has enjoyed their stay. We currently are making a few changes with our breakfast and adding a few more options such as flavored oatmeal instead of having regular, and also adding strawberries and whipped cream to our waffle station.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The hotel is very conveniently located just off the Interstate. The staff was helpful. Breakfast was hot and had good variety. Indoor pool and hot tub were well-maintained. Kids loved it. Great value.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We take great pride in our pool, seeing as it is the largest in the area, and I'm glad that your kids loved it.
We hope to see you again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I both had to work the next day after attending a Thursday night concert. This hotel was picked as it was close to I -96. It exceeded my expectations for friendliness and comfort. The breakfast included eggs, bacon, and made to order waffles. Great value for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rachael L, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Metalmom21

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property! My staff is the best when it comes to customer service and making our guests feel welcome. I think a lot of people do not realize how close we actually are to downtown Grand Rapids without having to pay the price of a downtown hotel. I hope that the next time you are in the Grand Rapids area you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

As always with our stays at Best Western (why we keep coming back!) - clean, friendly, welcoming. Only one thing . . . no coffee in the lobby both times I went up, but front dest was extremely busy, so no worries! Would definitely use this location again if in area!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rachael L, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Karen K,

On behalf of our entire staff here at Best Western I would like to thank you for your kind words about our hotel and your continued business. I'm sorry to hear that when you came down to the lobby coffee was not available. Sometimes in the hustle of the front desk our staff can't get to the coffee right away, but as soon as things slow down they are able to get it prepared for our guests. We definitely hope to see you back the next time you are in the area!