Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton
CityFlatsHotel(Grand Rapids)
$150
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$153
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$123
$105
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
$81
$194
Courtyard
  • Pool
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$224
  • Pool
1,777 results
All reviewsnew towerruth's chrisolder parttower roomwolfgang puckpantlind hotelsports barclassic hotelold sectionwalk in closetvalet parkingview of the riverroom serviceconvention centerwithin walking distancebeautiful roomart prize
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed here for a conference and I was shocked that we stayed at this hotel as part of the conference. From the moment I walked in, I was looking at every piece of artwork and decor that they had. When I was greeted at the reception desk, the woman who helped me was extremely pleasant. I was slated to switch rooms each night as I booked late and that is all they had for me at the time. She did her magic and I was able to stay in the same room the entire stay. Also, they have a special going that if you opt out of room cleaning during your stay, they give you a voucher for a free Starbucks coffee, which was onsite. Perfect way to help stay green. The room was a little small for my taste but since it was only me and I was only in the room to sleep, I didnt mind. Overall a very nice experience.

1  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I've stayed at the Amway Grand at least a half dozen times, and it is consistently one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Their customer service really sets them apart. Very friendly, professional and welcoming. I prefer the tower side of the hotel, with the more contemporary rooms. They also offer rooms decorated with antiques in the old wing of the hotel. For the high quality of this hotel, the price is very affordable.

2  Thank Emily F
Carrie S, Manager at Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your staying with us and for sharing this experience with prospective and future guests on TripAdvisor! We are flattered by your kind words about our staff. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

At your service,

Carrie

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We have our yearly chorus competition at the Devos convention center and stay at Amway. The hotel is very lovely. There are two "sides". The historic side and the new tower. Over the last 6 years I've stayed on both sides. They each have their charms and many of the rooms are different. The historic side is lovely, but has quirks--the shower and toilet can be far from the sink. The room we stayed in yesterday was a corner room on the new side and the bathroom had a pocket door and the shower was configured in a triangle. It needed a few extra hooks, but otherwise was very nice.

The beds are comfortable and the staff is friendly. We did have a coffee maker and fridge in our room.

Our only problem was the first morning we called for an extra roll of toilet paper because there wasn't a spare. We waited about 30 minutes and didn't get it. We aren't sure how long it took because we had to go.

Cornucopia has delicious bakery items and a yogurt parfait for breakfast that I look forward to every year. The sports bar has great burgers. Every year we've had a banquet dinner and the food is consistently delicious.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank barbershopchick
Reviewed May 17, 2014

First class for great price! They gave us a corner suite with 2 windows overlooking the Grand River. Beautiful new updated room, comfortable bed, refrigerator, safe and very nice shower/bathroom.

Best part was the service, sense of perfection in attitude, service, attention to customers needs.

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: ask for the renovated tower room, King bed,corner suite
2  Thank clunce

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us, and for sharing these kind words about our newly renovated rooms, and our service and staff! I am glad that you enjoyed the views and hotel amenities. We are flattered by your recommendation, and we hope to get opportunity to host you once again.

At your service,

Carrie

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is a wonderful old grand hotel beautifully maintained. I stayed here for 6 days and very much enjoyed myself. The staff was always helpful and professional. My room was in the old section of the hotel and the rooms was lovely.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family