1,927 results
All reviews new tower ruth's chris older part wolfgang puck glass tower pantlind hotel classic hotel old section sports bar corner room walk in closet valet parking view of the river room service convention center within walking distance art prize
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at the hotel as we were competing in a competition based at the hotel and the adjoined DeVos hall. The hotel is huge and was an excellent base for the weekend.
$8 a day parking in the car park next to the hotel all joined together by indoor sky walks.

There is even a Starbucks in the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank westburykid
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during the North Americsn Brass Band Association Championships. I was given a room in the newer "tower" side of the hotel which was a handicapped room. There was also some construction/renovation going on in that part of the building, which was interfering with my afternoon nap. I asked to be moved to a different room, so they moved me to a BEAUTIFUL room in the historic side of the hotel and were incredibly nice about it.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank stbass
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the Amway. The view from our room was beautiful. The room was clean and beautiful. I loved the large bath sheets and the beds were extremely comfortable. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It is conveniently located, with plenty of things to do nearby. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2014
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Visited Grand Rapids for a conference with 3 colleagues... the front desk staff was very accommodating to our request to be given rooms on 1 floor. I did not get a king bed but was given a corner room... I love a lot of windows... Choose the tower side if you prefer a more modern decor. It was a very quiet night... Love coffee so having Starbucks onsite was a plus. Everyone I dealt with from front desk, bellhop, valet staff, to doorman all were so kind and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Carrie S, Manager at Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us while you were visiting Grand Rapids! I am glad that you enjoyed our Starbucks, and the beautiful views from our corner Tower Rooms. Thank you for taking note of our tremendous staff - we are fortunate enough to have such wonderful staff members. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

At your service,

Carrie

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I love this place, came here for a competition from my high school. Wasn't sure what to expect but I looked at photos prior to staying, needless to say it was a truly amazing stay. I had the classic room with one king bed. I came in and it was very clean and the bathroom was newly renovated and lovely accessories (of course shampoo) such as a shower cap and a needle kit. The bed was very comfy. The staff was also very sweet. Stayed the weekend (Fri-Sun) and didn't leave the hotel. Ate at the Cornucopia around 3 times. Had the Pesto Turkey Panini for lunch, as well as the Athens Pizza and Ham & Cheese Omelet croissant sandwich. They were made quickly, very fresh and it was all so delicious. It was also available to-go which was nice. Also, there was a nice Starbucks I went to 3 times. Needless to say very nice staff! The Lobby and chandeliers were just so beautiful, Only thing I can complain about is the wifi was not working well, it was a bit disappointing but I was on the 9th floor and I just had the best time ever!!! Thank You again <3

Date of stay: March 2014