All reviews rooftop bar exposed brick hardwood floors social hour expensive parking full kitchen two bedroom suite great hotel within walking distance parking garage city view stayed longer would definitely stay here again evening reception staff was extremely helpful free breakfast great city
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love this hotel. We stay here every time we attend a show at the Van Andel Arena. It's within walking distance to the arena, which makes it nice to not worry about parking or heavy traffic after the show. The hotel has a nice pool, snack bar, roof top bar, lounge and delicious complementary breakfast. The rooms are always nice and clean. We love the suites that have a small kitchen complete with refrigerator and microwave.
There is a restaurant in the building, and many more restaurants within walking distance, so no need to drive all around the city looking for a place to eat! Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
esteinmetz, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Jodie M,

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoy every part of your stay each time you stay with us! We love having you, and cannot wait till you come stay again!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I assumed Hilton was top notch. Everywhere we looked in our room we had an issue. We ended up leaving the room and asking for a refund. Food on the couch, hair in the bed, old crusty lipstick on the glasses, yellow grout in the shower, dirt in the corner, black marks on the shower, broken coffee pot lid, and on and on.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
esteinmetz, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Annes08423CH.

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay. I am sorry you had such a terrible experience. It is my understanding that my manager was in contact with you regarding this. I am hopeful that you elect to stay with us again in the future. Thank you again for choosing us.

Front Desk Attendnat
Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown

Reviewed November 6, 2017

I chose the Homewood Suites over the Holiday Inn, which was closer to the place where I would be working. The parking near the hotel was $32 a day- but there is a less expensive lot further away. The restaurants nearby are great- especially Cinco De Mayo and Madcap CoffeeHouse. The Art Museum is around the corner. The amenities and staff here are amazing and super helpful. They were so kind and helped me figure a few things out. There is laundry, a small pool, and the social hour was great for meeting colleagues after work in a comfortable atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear H1215CGkellyh,

Thank you so much for the kind review regarding your recent stay with us! I am delighted to hear that our staff was helpful, and you enjoyed our location in downtown Grand Rapids. We would love to have you stay again!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

I was given a corner suite on the 6th floor with beautiful views of the city, the complimentary breakfast and social were delicious and plentiful, the rooms were immaculate, I will be looking for a Homewood, for future travels.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear 968lancep,

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay! I hope we get to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Great hotel close to a lot of breweries. Easy access on and off the highway! Parking at hotel very overpriced though, but several public garages in the area which we used were more reasonable. Rooms are very nice, great full size kitchen and newly renovated with some of the original charm of the building.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Anon356,

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in thanks due to our giant suites! We look forward to your next stay with us soon!