“Average products”

Jam 'n Bean Coffee Company
Ranked #375 of 1,056 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Went here for a cup of tea, asked how much caffeine was in the product, and no one seemed to know. I was asked if it was my first glass of the day, to which I said yes, and they said I should be fine. I asked if anyone else might know and the man said he would have to look it up, but he was unwilling to do that, so I recieved a guess as to how much caffeine might possibly be in the product. They don't have that many options here, I would expect them to be more knowledgeable about what that sell.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I got a free coupon in my email and so went in for a small ice cream. They only do two scoops. The Oreo ice cream tasted freezer burnt but the peanut butter cookie dough was very good. I usually go to the one in Ada. This one is much smaller since it is downtown. Parking on the street.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I stopped here for a coffee before heading out from a meeting.

The gentleman behind the counter was very friendly and outgoing, and definitely a positive asset.

He was talking me through one of their interesting coffee "machines", which at the time, didn't seem to be working very well. So, instead, I ended up with a "normal" cup of coffee, which was good.

Not a bad place in the downtown area to stop for a coffee.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife's mocha was excellent. My Earl Grey was nice. The muffin was vending machine quality, yuck. Cute store, nice server.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Cute little coffee shop attached to the Homewood Suites by Hilton. Very aromatic when you walk in. Nice inviting atmosphere coffee was good. Convenient downtown location a short walk from the hospital campus.

Date of visit: February 2017