“Awesome place!”
Review of Le Bon Macaron

Le Bon Macaron
Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Grand Rapids
Reviewed June 9, 2018

A little pricey? Sure. But authentic macarons in GR? Yes! Love the variety and boy are they tasty. I'm looking forward to coming back for tea someday.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Stopped by this place after breakfast at the nearby Cherie Inn because my daughter wanted me to experience Le Bon Macaron. I thought I had walked into a french cafe.
We only ordered a small treat because we had just eaten, but oh my. SO delicious! I had the Creme Brulee' and Nutella, and my daughter had the Margarita. This would be a wonderful place to stop for tea and a treat, or to pick up a special gift. It's also a special place for a special mother/daughter/granddaughter outing. A little girl would feel so special here!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Today I tried a cookies and cream, nutella, and chocolate peanut butter macaroon. They were all very good. $2-3 a piece.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

My wife and I dropped by after lunch to try a few macarons. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The ambiance was quaint, with clean white furniture. The macarons were very good, although a couple of them weren't as flavorful as we'd imagine. The violet and orange creme were amazing. The blueberry was a bit meh. Overall, a great place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I am a sucker for macarons & they have the biggest selection of flavors that I have found in Grand Rapids. I have tried maybe 15

Date of visit: November 2017