“Macaroons”
Review of Le Bon Macaron

Le Bon Macaron
Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Grand Rapids
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Today I tried a cookies and cream, nutella, and chocolate peanut butter macaroon. They were all very good. $2-3 a piece.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 9, 2018

My wife and I dropped by after lunch to try a few macarons. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The ambiance was quaint, with clean white furniture. The macarons were very good, although a couple of them weren't as flavorful as we'd imagine. The violet and orange creme were amazing. The blueberry was a bit meh. Overall, a great place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I am a sucker for macarons & they have the biggest selection of flavors that I have found in Grand Rapids. I have tried maybe 15

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This little shop surprised me. I had never had a Macaroon before, and what an introduction. I am hooked! It was wonderful, and the atmosphere made me feel like I was in France. The Lavender Latte is to die for!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed December 22, 2017

This store has amazing macaroons as well as other treats. the selection is always changing. the store is unique and employees are great.

Date of visit: November 2017