“Great donuts, of course”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #5 of 17 Bakeries in Grand Rapids
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Quick, friendly service. Fresh, hot sample! Nice, cold milk. Always love a sweet and tender Krispy Kreme donut!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We are from Indiana and don't have one in our town anymore! We took our kids because the sign was on! They got to see them make the doughnuts and they gave us a sample RIGHT OFF THE LINE!!! We ended up buying two dozen to take back to the hotel with us! FANTASTIC!!!
I just cannot describe how awesome their doughnuts were.
The only thing we did not appreciate was a couple of the other employees where talking in the corner by the coffee area in earshot of our small children. My husband had to remind them of the little ears that were sitting here and to please not discuss the topic they were discussing (which had to do with personal products and they were being somewhat vulgar about it). They apologized and walked away. Aside from that, the visit was great and our kids loved it!

2  Thank MRunion28
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Fun place to stop and watch fresh doughnuts being made. If the red lighted sign in the window is on, the doughnut line us running. Stop in and they will give you a free sample of a glazed doughnut taken fresh from the production line. The taste is not to be missed. Have to admit I usually pick up a couple of other flavors to take home. Staff is always quick and friendly.

1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed August 6, 2013

When I walked in I was greeted by a cheerful counter person handing me a hot doughnut as a free taste! The place smells terrific and it is fun to watch the doughnuts pop out and get glazed. They are all fresh and delicious and the Latte's are amazing. YUM!

1  Thank Braileys
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The donuts when fresh are pretty good, however, if you're having them after that they are purely mediocre.

The service is always friendly, nothing spectacular. For me, I compare them to other donut shops and ask, "are these the best donuts I've ever had?" - no, they aren't, but don't get me wrong, they are good, but not the best (Marge's).

Will I get Krispy Kreme again? Definitely.