“Look for the light!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #6 of 19 Bakeries in Grand Rapids
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We do not have a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in our area, but we had heard that when you see the light on that means that the doughnuts are hot and freshly made. We seen the light on and got a dozen of glazed doughnuts that melted in your mouth. Before you know it, three doughnuts can be gone and it won't even seem like you ate them. We also found out that if you go inside when the light is on you can get a free doughnut. We went through the drive-thru and was too tired to go inside. These doughnuts are great!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Right across from the hotel, walked in my daughter and I each got a hot fresh one. Bought a dozen and was gone, and soon after so were the doughnuts. If you have never had one, you got to try them, if you have had one.. well you know you will be back.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

That was first on my list of places to visit! The first day we were there we pulled in and the Krispy Kreme light was on...Free glazed donut for two andwe went back right before we left and got another free donut! Their Boston Creme donuts are #1 on my list! Love me some Krispy Kreme!!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Everytime I've ever been here, it's been delicious. Usually they're giving out free doughnuts, but when they're not...all of their showcase doughnuts are always fresh and delicious!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Bought a 6 pack variety and had my warm freebie. I like the cake donuts the best though. Especially those without fillings, like blueberry or chocolate. Coffee isn't bad either, especially the stronger one.