“Great atmosphere.”

Dining options: Late Night
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great neighborhood restaurant / sports bar. Nice place to watch any sporting event. The food is good and portions are huge (maybe too big!)
Drinks are REALLY pricey!! (especially if you miss happy hour)

Visited April 2013

Kentwood, Michigan
“Good food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good food good times this place really rocks if you get a chance and your in town try it out I really enjoyed it I went there for my birthday last year and I was really impressed.

Visited August 2012
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
“Medicore”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Had an okay/mediocre meal here - nothing to rave about - had the meat ravioli - I think there were 7 or 8 of them on the plate - couldn't tell as there was about 900 pounds of cheese on it - really couldnt taste the meal for all the mozerella. For that amount of calories, I would rather have a huge slice of cheese cake. Soup was also mediocre, as was the fresh baked bread. Went with friends who eat there regularly, but truthfully, I am not sure why....

Visited October 2012
Kentwood, Michigan
“Decent food, slow service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've eaten many times at the Uccello's in Caledonia and while the food was similar, the service was not. In Caledonia, drinks are refilled very quickly and without having to ask. Our waitress basically brought the food, but other than that was not easy to find. At one point, I finally got up and found a pitcher to fill my own water with. They also messed up our order and then took forever to get a relatively simple club sandwich remade.

Bottom line: If you want to go to a Uccello's, take the extra 10 minutes and drive south down East Beltline/Broadmoor and go to the one just North of Caledonia

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank B W
Rockford, Michigan, USA
“Great Food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place was great! We enjoyed dinner here one evening with our 3 kids. We loved the food and the atmosphere. The service was great too! You have to try the pizza puffs! They are yummy!

Visited March 2012