“Best Pizza in Grand Rapids”
Review of Vitale's Pizza

Vitale's Pizza
Ranked #380 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I loooove pizza, I love thw little out of the way home made pizza joints usually. However its hard to find a pie thay can compete with vitales. Best pizza in Grand Rapids by far!!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

A friend from GR turned us on to this authentic Italian Bar. There is a formal resturant connected also. Our Stromboli was hand made to each of our likes from fresh, local ingred. It was so big we each took half home for another meal.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Vitale family has locations around Grand Rapids, and all are good! Pizza, pasta, even burritos, they do a great job!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was our first meal out when visiting our son, his wife and their 3 week old baby in Grand Rapids and it was superb. Good food, great choice and excellent service and the staff made sure we had a suitable table as we had a baby carrier.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This happened not once but TWICE to us where I work. We ordered and though the food is good the service is horrible. When I called the manager to complain he brushed it off and just said they were busy. The second time they FORGOT our order but kept telling us it was on it's way and they blamed one after another. I called the manager and he just handed the phone to someone else who transferred me to a driver who wasn't even working that day!!! I will NEVER order from there again! When we finally got our food it was 1 1/2 hrs late and COLD!