“Great food....atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We've always found this restaurant to be a very busy place. I would strongly encourage making reservations. Avoids disappointment. 5:00 worked well for us.
The food is excellent, service friendly and attentive, prices reasonable for what you get...making menu offerings a pretty good value. A very nice restaurant but just short of a '5' in my book.
Their signature 'bang-bang shrimp' appetizer is delicious but fairly expensive. We had an email coupon for the b/b/s and decided to use it and get a nice seafood meal using our Christmas gift cards as well. We were rather disappointed that they would not take the $10 'bonus' gift card AND the appetizer coupon. Seemed a bit 'tight' after luring us there with the coupon. The manager was very cordial and explained it all, but.....come on. Great waitress [Meghan] and meal all around.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Ronmsparks

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I am not usually into chain restaurants but Bonefish Grill never disappoints! From impeccable service, cleanliness of restaurant and the wonderfully presented food, this restaurant should not be overlooked. They do take reservations which is a plus because they are always busy. Only complaint is that I was asked when I made the reservation if this was a special occasion...I said "yes, a birthday"..yet this was never even mentioned during our dining experience. I am curious why they wanted to know?

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank eat0ut0ften
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Bonefish restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised. It was relatively busy on a Sat afternoon around 4:30, and there was a line before we left at 6PM. Pleasant staff, attentive and helpful waiter. I asked for and received a Gluten Free menu, that had a nice selection to choose from. The atmosphere was upscale but relaxed. Linen tablecloths with white paper over the top. Linen napkins, soft candlelight. Quiet enough to have a conversation without straining to hear. Combination of tables, booths, half booths (with chairs on one side). Handicapped accessible. Bar. They dimmed the lights at 5PM.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank lauragatz
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Very nice atmosphere, I would have never guessed it was a chain restaurant. I've ate at a couple different Bonefish restaurants and they have all been good. The service is friendly and very attentive. The food has always been great, never a complaint from anyone I was with. The drinks & dessert are also great. Nothing against red lobster for an every day meal, but if you want a great seafood meal at a chain restaurant this is the place to go. The prices are great for what you get. On Friday & Saturdays you might have to wait if you don't make reservations.

Date of visit: November 2017
3  Thank GrannyTammy01
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Some things are better than others, but have been a few times and have my favorite. I love the Bar bites during happy hour. My hubby always gets the mussels for $6 the sauce they are in are makes for great dipping their bread! Wed is Bang Bang Wed, you get one of their most popular apps for $6 another must do. I am not a huge seafood fan, and I can tell you their Pork Chop is under rated! GET IT. There fish and chips are also good, menu says generous portion, there were 3, but I was full with the fries so can't fault them too bad. OUTSTANDING wait staff, never had a bad one, they are all super friendly, knowledgeable, never had a bad one. Food always comes out so fast, and they are always packed when we go, and food is there so fast! Want to go on hooked on Tuesdays as they have a Cod Picata I need to try, it's the only night they do it! ONLY NEGATIVE I have is I want a nice salad included and it's not

Date of visit: October 2017