“I ate here for the first...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Green Well

The Green Well
Ranked #2 of 916 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We serve honest fayre with local flair in a green, neighborhood setting that keeps customers coming back. Our innovative gastro pub is green beyond its name: Our building is LEED(R) certified inside and out which means it's environmentally safe, ultra efficient and leaves behind the smallest possible carbon footprint.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I ate here for the first...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2008

I ate here for the first time today. About three-quarters through my Michigan Harvest Salad, I told my mother and lunch companion that it was a miracle on a plate. I was quite impressed, and am planning on a return visit.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

“slightly better than average food, good service, ok prices, hoped for more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2008

slightly better than average food, good service, ok prices, hoped for more

1 Thank MichiganAimee
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“my favorite walk down the street. expensive, but good food and beer selection. great atmosphere. smoke free.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the best places I...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2008

One of the best places I have eaten in a long time! The atmosphere is great, the food superb! Great vegetarian pics!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A small fishbowl, where...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2008

A small fishbowl, where grim street passersby can gawk at you while you imbibe.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook