“Worst food I have ever had very sad................”

Gravity Taphouse Grille
Ranked #57 of 1,059 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Description: Gravity is a unique to Grand Rapids concept combining superior food with craft-beer. We provide a craft-beer cultivating environment, inviting all of those who enjoy quality fare & craft-beer. Led by our team of certified experts, we integrate an expansive selection of craft-beer with an eclectic variety of food, flavors and scratch dishes with something that appeals to everyone!
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Ordered bbq shrimp appetizer and was terrible. They took small frozen breaded shrimp and deep fried left it very soggy and greasy with bbq sauce put on top. Was very bad. Refused it sent back . Then ordered turkey club sandwich that had one piece of raw bacon on it and a half slice of cheese. Very bad..... that was wife’s . My order was even worse than so called bbq shrimp. Had there beef tacos meat was very over cooked dry and burnt. Then they give you warm water in a bottle that tastes like old well water. Cold coffee. Do not ever go there beware........

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Two of us went last night, we ordered the chorizo meatballs which were OK. I ordered the Korean barbecue tacos which were incredibly salty. It was clear to me that whoever the chef was did not taste the meat Because there was way too much salt in it. My dinner companion ordered the mahi-mahi tacos which he liked. I think this restaurant could be better with some simple taste testing before sending orders out. The beer selection was good but I just can’t give it higher than three stars for this restaurant because it was just average

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Clean and trendy with great food and great service. The roasted salmon was superb as were the Shrimp Tacos.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Gravity did a very nice job with their outdoor seating in the back, so on top of good good (I would recommend the truffle tater tots any day), we enjoyed sitting outdoors!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I was staying nearby and since I have been downtown before, I thought I would try Gravity which was close by. The service is great and there was "no crap on tap"!
The appetizers were great - get the pretzel bites and beer cheese - YUM!

Date of visit: April 2019