$144
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$116
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
$229
Curio.com
  • Pool
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$80
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$98
$87
$194
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$98
1,072 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungeeucalyptus steam roomseparate tubdouble showergreat hotelriver viewupscale hotelself parkingroom servicehigh floorart prizebusiness tripcorner roomfitness centerfront desk staffheart of downtownacross the river
Reviewed February 18, 2015

We always like to stay here; luxurious rooms, staff is professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. The entire Hotel always smells amazing. Location is fantastic for the downtown area, plenty of food/drink within walking distance along with many venues (museums, concert hall, etc.). Concierge is the "cats meow" (love the Illy coffee machine). Kids always enjoy SixOneSix since they have childrens Sushi for desert (rice crispy treats with sweedish fish). Also the breakfast buffet is great, get the homemade bread with homemade whipped cream.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Dave N, Manager at JW Marriott Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2015

Dear Cosmo2050,

Thank you for joining us again with your family and for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay, we appreciate your business. I couldn't help but smile while reading your review, positive feedback like this makes our job very rewarding. We are very pleased that you had such a good experience during your trip, I hope we have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2015

The JW Marriott Hotel in Grand Rapids is a "True" 1st Class Hotel. It is everything that a Hotel should be, without exception. It is located on the river, and close to many Grand Rapids sites. We very much enjoyed our stay in Grand Rapids, and await our next trip back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Will S
Dave N, Manager at JW Marriott Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2015

Dear Will S,

Thank you for joining us the last time you were in Grand Rapids. I am very happy to hear about your 1st class experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

Although my wife and I have travelled the world, I certainly do not consider us to be "high brow" type people. I decided to give my wife a nice hotel experience for her birthday, even though we live only 25 miles from this hotel. Upon arrival in my pick-up truck, I had to laugh when the valet was parking it along with the Beemers and Porsches. I thought we would feel a little out of place, but I could not have been more wrong. The staff was very professional and polite and the amenities were exactly what we expected, especially the beautiful view from our room. We were very impressed with this hotel and its staff. Even though we aren't "high brow", we were received and treated as such. Therefore, the hotel and its staff had earned a well deserved compliment for giving my wife a great birthday experience. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Walter T

Dear Walter T,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your wife's birthday. It is our utmost pleasure to provide that level of service to every one of our guests. I am very pleased to hear that you felt welcomed, that is our first priority with everyone that comes through our doors. Thank you so much for staying with us this past week, I hope that we have the pleasure of hosting you again the next time you come downtown.

Reviewed January 26, 2015

I stayed at the JW Marriott Grand Rapids on business in January 2015. It is a very nice, tall, modern-interior designed hotel sitting right on the river. Staying on a Concierge Floor - # 22 - the view over the city is very impressive. When getting off the elevator, if you are afraid of heights, be careful when looking down at the lobby below -- it is a sheer drop, and can be disorienting even when not drinking.

The bed was comfortable with two pillows per side, and comfy blankets. Bathroom is also fairly large with a good-sized shower. There was a large LG Television and enough hookups on the large desk to accommodate any type of business traveler. The only thing I could suggest, especially on the large office desk, is to also have a powered USB connection -- for cell phones, etc. With RCA inputs, outlet jacks, PC / digital connections, this is the only type missing that would be helpful when on business or otherwise.

Staff is very friendly, from the front desk hostess to the wake up call service. When arriving at night, my colleagues and I had eaten at the onsite Six.One.Six Restaurant. Our waitress was very friendly, and the atmosphere more modern-esque with greys, clean lines, etc. The prices of the Six.One.Six are on the more expensive side -- $39 for a filet, $10 for appetizers, etc. The food is very fancy with no normal staples -- sandwiches, burgers, etc. Connected to the Six.One.Six is a bar/dining called Mixology -- we had requested to see the menu from there (which you can), and they offered more reasonable staples for quick dining -- burgers, sandwiches, and other food choices at prices anywhere from $10 - $15 on average. I had the Six.One.Six Burger, which was excellent -- cooked rare with spicy fries. It was the best burger I had in a long while.

This is the first time I had traveled through Grand Rapids, but if I find myself here again, I will certainly keep JW Marriott in mind for a stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business

Dear Christopher,

I am very happy to hear that you had a comfortable and friendly experience when you stayed with us earlier this month. The burger you described has my mouth watering, sounds like you made an excellent choice. We are very grateful for your very thorough feedback and for your business. It would be our delight to have you stay with us again the next time you find yourself in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed January 25, 2015

We only had the opportunity to stay one night but the hotel was very nice. Located in downtown 1 block away from the Amway sits this gem. We had a conceierge level room 1904 and it was quaint. Standard king bed which was very comfy with a chase lounge large enough for the 14 year old to sleep on. It was a little expensive $289 for a Thursday night (I've paid the same rate at resorts) but they have 24 hour room service if you need. The room was basic with a safe n refrigerator, no microwave and an updated bathroom with roomy shower. This particular room had a nice river view. We enjoyed the concierge room on the 23rd floor for snacks (trail mix, wasabi nuggets) and beverages and then again for evening for some wine n desserts...staff was very friendly and accommodating. Basic wifi was free with better wifi costing $11. We ended in this room for complementary breakfast eggs bacon sausage oatmeal etc...not too shabby we would def stay here again if we have the need to be in Grand Rapids again as we didn't get to use the pool or workout room but we 40 sodid enjoy the onsite Starbucks. $10 to self park with in and out access...all n all about what you would expect in a downtown hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family

Dear country033,

Thank you very much for joining us last month! It was our pleasure to host you and your family. We are very grateful that you were able to take the time to write a review, your feedback is always appreciated. I am happy to hear that you plan on staying with us the next time you visit Grand Rapids, it would be our pleasure to host you.