All reviews target store would stay here again quiet location decent size grand rapids airport shuttle service the breakfast area restaurants and shopping business center exercise room rooms are clean free breakfast desk clerk pool and hot tub costco highway mi
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our recent visit at this hotel . It is somewhat secluded and is a quiet hotel . Nice clean room and staff was friendly. Lots of tv channels. Breakfast area was large enough to accommodate the crowd and serving area was clean and amply stocked. The only fault I found was the elevator needed vacuumed as well as the area in front of the check in desk. We have always had good luck at Hamptons and this one did not disappoint.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Robert T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Dear Traveler,

Please accept my thanks for your recent stay at our hotel and for the feedback you have provided us. It is always helpful to hear about what we did well and areas we can work to improve. I will be sharing your comments with our staff and we hope that anytime you are back in our area you can count on us to provide the clean comfortable stay you have come to expect.

With appreciation,

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Stayed at this hotel for the Groundhog Day marathon races in early February. Great hotel with a nice lobby and overall appearance. Very clean and comfortable rooms; the floorplan of my suite was perfectly laid out. Plan on going back next year.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I am so glad you chose to stay with us on your recent travels and I hope your race was successful. All of us here are pleased that you chose our hotel as your home away from home and that you found it to be warm and inviting. We would certainly be happy to have you with us again at anytime!

Cordially yours,

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Easy access to hotel. Addressed any issues I had quickly and with a smile. My room key deactivated and shower had low water pressure. They took care it quickly and were pleasant to deal with. In some other nicer hotels sometimes the staff can act put out by these kinds of things. But not here. The people were super nice.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business

Dear Traveler,

I appreciate your taking the time to offer a review on your recent stay at our hotel. We value your business and I am very pleased you found the staff to be of the quality you should always expect from a Hampton Inn and Suites. If there is anything we can do to be of further assistance to you, please feel free to let us know. Come back and see us again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Standard Hampton Inn with a swimming pool. Caters for business travelers being so close to the airport.

Was clean throughout, friendly staff. I liked they had a good selection of tv channels through DirecTV.

The hotel is close by a Target and a number of restaurants. Walking distance in good weather.

Quality of sleep was good for a budget hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your feedback. It is very important for me to hear back from our guests so we can continue to offer the best possible stay. I am glad you enjoyed some of the amenities out hotel has to offer and I hope the next time we can do even better as we always strive to deliver a stay that is well above standard. Please come back and see us again soon!

With Sincere Appreciation,

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Very friendly and supportive staff, nice breakfast in the morning and helpful staff, quiet rooms, close to the airport. I arrived very late when the shuttle was no longer in service and they helped me get to the hotel easily after hours.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Dear Laura,

Please accept my sincere gratitude for your recent stay at our hotel and for offering your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am always pleased to hear when our staff has provided the excellent service we strive for at our location! Please know that we are always at your service and we will be happy to have you stay with us again soon.

Many Thanks,