Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
$144
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$116
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$96
$87
HolidayInn.com
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$70
EconoLodge
$229
Curio.com
  • Pool
$104
$98
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$80
BestWestern.com
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$309
$274
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$125
Hotelpower.com
All reviewstarget storewould stay here againquiet locationgrand rapids airportdecent sizeshuttle servicethe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfastbusiness centernice stayexercise roomclean roomsvery nice hoteldesk clerkpool and hot tubcostco
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My family stayed here while visiting relatives for Thanksgiving. I must say that we had a wonderful stay for several reasons.

First, my wife hates staying in hotels. She's easily grossed out and never trusts the cleanliness of hotel rooms. Imagine her reaction when I told her that we were staying at a Hampton Inn (I've spoiled her over the years). We were very pleased with the hotel. It was new, modern, & very clean. And Hampton Inn is known for washing duvet covers between guests. The accommodations were just perfect.

Next, we arrived the night before Thanksgiving, and we're told that there would be limited housekeeping service the next day. Rooms would only be cleaned at guests request. This was done to ensure that the housekeeping staff was able to take the day off to spend with their families. I thought that was excellent and feel inclined to support any business that puts employees first. They did provide extra towels & toiletries in advance.

Finally, on Thanksgiving Day, we went down for breakfast before heading out to our relatives home. The staff was incredibly friendly and engaging. The woman at the front desk (didn't catch her name, but she was Asian) was wonderful to my 2 boys (4 and 6 years old). She interacted with them, talked cartoons, and brought them crayons and paper to help keep them occupied. That allowed my wife and I a few extra minutes of peace while we talked and enjoyed our coffee.

In summary, the accommodations exceeded our expectations, the employees went above and beyond, and the owners/managers clearly value their employees. We will definitely return.

Keith

Room Tip: Junior suites are spacious and worthwhile for all of the extra space.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Keith1973
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Third stay at this hotel and all was well this time. Clean, staff was friendly. No complaints associated with this stay, will be back in a couple of months.I still think the hotel lacks in signage to be able to locate it . Target is super close, a nice mall down the street.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed one night (Thursday) and had a decent experience. I agree that the hotel is a little hard to find as it's not on the main road, but rather, it's way behind a Target store in the middle of an open area next to a wetland. Overall it is quite close to a lot of restaurants and just a few miles from a mall. The hotel seems to be on the newer side so that's a plus. The beds are the typical Hampton Inn awesome!! I would stay here again. The only mild complaint I have is that the house keeping staff was a bit aggressive during my stay... they knocked on my door pretty early and I get the impression from talking to the employee that she wanted me out of the room as soon as possible so she could get in and start cleaning.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed for four nights at this hotel. It was located close to my business destination. The room was big but it was no fridge. The breakfast was good like in other Hapmpton Inn hotels. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Staff were outstanding. The view out our window of the lake/pond with hundreds of waterfowl floating around, was very pleasant and relaxing. The room was clean, and the breakfast was very nice. Beds and pillows made for a great sleep. Several staff members were very helpful, but we would like to specifically thank Sarah for her awesome job of doing everything she could to make sure we got a second room for a last minute added member of our travel party!

Room Tip: Ask for an East facing room for a view of the pond.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
HamptonGRAirport, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for the great comments about the hotel and staff. Sarah thanks you for the great comment about her as well.We cant wait to see you next time.