Stayed one night (Thursday) and had a decent experience. I agree that the hotel is a little hard to find as it's not on the main road, but rather, it's way behind a Target store in the middle of an open area next to a wetland. Overall it is quite close to a lot of restaurants and just a few miles from a mall. The hotel seems to be on the newer side so that's a plus. The beds are the typical Hampton Inn awesome!! I would stay here again. The only mild complaint I have is that the house keeping staff was a bit aggressive during my stay... they knocked on my door pretty early and I get the impression from talking to the employee that she wanted me out of the room as soon as possible so she could get in and start cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take the stress out of flying here at the Hampton Inn & Suites?? hotel in Grand Rapids-Airport/28th Street, MI. Just one-half mile from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, it takes a mere five minutes to get to the terminal from our hotel. Grand Rapids itself lies just minutes away and offers a huge array of amenities and activities to please any business traveler or family on vacation. Within just a few miles of our hotel in Grand Rapids you'll find golf, bowling, shopping, an ice arena, horseback riding and many of the city's best-known businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hampton Inn