Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
$144
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$116
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$98
$87
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$92
$80
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$72
$76
Country Inn
$309
  • Pool
All reviewstarget storewould stay here againquiet locationgrand rapids airportdecent sizeshuttle servicethe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfastbusiness centernice stayexercise roomclean roomsvery nice hoteldesk clerkpool and hot tubcostco
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Unlike most airport hotels, this Hampton is quiet and in a great location. Less than 5 minutes from the airport, with shopping, convenience stores and restaurants even closer. The grounds are wooded and well kept - perfect for letting the kids run and explore before a long day on a plane. The interior was in great condition, and the beds are the best we've experienced at any hotel. Hhonors check in is extremely quick (in and out in less than 5 minutes), and check out is not necessary (great for waking up late for your flight!). I would recommend this, as well as most other Hampton Inn to anyone!

Room Tip: First floor, East end has it's own entrance and is very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank semi775
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Needed one of the (many!) hotels on 28th Street due to proximity to my work and the airport; I chose the Hampton as I'm normally a satisfied customer with this chain. The one drawback is this place is REALLY hard to find ... you kind of have to drive in behind the Target parking lot to get to it. Wish I had known that before! However, once there it was a clean, comfortable and pleasant stay - consistent with all my other Hampton stays. I did not have a chance to eat breakfast, but I did appreciate the availability of coffee and tea in the lobby. My King room was clean and functional, and the internet was quick and frustration-free. I had a pleasant sleep, and now that I know how to find this place, I will stay there again during my next business trip to Grand Rapids. 28th Street is full of a number of restaurants (mostly chain) and stores (including a fairly large mall) so it is a very convenient location when at that end of town.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I had an early morning flight so moved from a downtown location to the Hampton after returning a rental car at the airport. Hamptons, in my experience, are a mixed bag, but this location was either relatively new or recently updated. Very comfortable bed with crisp white linens, marble vanity top in the bathroom, flat screen TV, super clean, friendly staff. The airport shuttle runs every 30 minutes or on request. The price was a little high ($149) considering I spent $199 for the JW Marriott downtown the previous night, but it was definitely a good stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SixthSister
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Grand Rapids for almost two weeks in October, 11. Hospitality, hygiene and courtesy levels were excellent . Like any other Hilton/ Hampton property, I would love to go back to them again where ever I travel.

Vish

Room Tip: Higher floors have less impact of the street lights coming into the room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My family and I stay here during our visits to Grand Rapids. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always very nice. We especially welcome the warm smile of the breakfast host Tammie. Richie who drives the van to the airport for visiors does an excellent job. Stay here with the utmost confidence.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family