Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
CityFlatsHotel(Grand Rapids)
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)
1,079 results
All reviewscookiesmeijer gardensthe lower levelsculpture parkgreat hoteloatmealoff the highwaycomfortable bedsfree breakfastfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciouspool and hot tubthe breakfast areaworkout roomclean hotelexcellent stayup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2010

We stayed here during a 5-State Mid West Road Trip and it was fine. Country Inns are a bit old fashioned in the decor stakes, very much Twee compared to their rivals (HIE, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn, etc). The staff were very friendly and there were freshly baked cookies in reception (a fairly common feature in some American hotel chains, notably Country Inn and also Doubletree). The hotel has a small pool and a decent breakfast room with standard American Continental buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2010

If I have to be away from my home this is the place I want to stay. The only bad part of this hotel and their incredible freindly customer pleasing staff is that I trravel to a lot of different cities and it would be wonderful if I could have this Country Inns & Suites at each place. Everyone I have come in contact with from the receptionist behind the desk to the cleaning personal I meet in the hall are all friendly and accomodating. The facility is always clean and fresh and really does feel like I am coming home each time I visit!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I stayed there for a over night buisness trip and the hotel was great! The young ladies at the front desk were just wonderful to talk to, and ask questions. The rooms were clean, it was quiet on the floors for the rooms, and everything in the hotel was very easy to find.
There is nothing better than bieng out of town and when you go to your room the ladies behind the counter say goodnight with a big smile as you walk by and when you are on your way to work and you are waiting for colleagues, the ladies talk to you and treat you like one of their own with smiles on their faces. That starts your day off very happy
I would definitly stay at this hotel again when I have to go back!
Thanks for making my stay very comfortable

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2010

At a time of family tragedies and 2 funerals, we needed a place to stay. Having stayed here before, we again chose this hotel for our lodging. The hotel staff are personable and accommodating. After exhausting and stressful days, we were able to return to a quiet and serene room. A HUGE attraction and love for this hotel is that it is ALL NON SMOKING since day 1! Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay here. Everyone was SUPER friendly. Even though we stayed over the holidays, they seemed happy to be at work. Room was spacious and clean. We used the pool/hot tub area and found it very clean and well-maintained. The breakfast in the morning was nice and plentiful. Overall, it was a wonderful stay and we will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple