My family and I traveled to Grand Rapids, MI for a winter wedding. 11 of us stayed at the hotel. Our party had children, they loved the pool and cookies! Nice breakfast and staff. The location worked out well. Fantastic trip!
The staff suggested Bagger Dave's, the food and drinks were wonderful.
The parking lot could have been plowed/shoveled a little better, but that seemed to be a trend throughout the City of Grand Rapids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn